SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
Cranbury, NJ United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry. You will directly contribute to software in new and existing products.
We’re looking for dynamic and self-motivated Software Engineering Manager who is experienced in leading teams focused on embedded EV charging applications, protocols, and algorithms, primarily in C/C++.
- Lead, build, and continue the development of a team of top-notch Software Engineers
- Facilitate the development, implementation and execution of multiple projects, within established timelines, related to Electric Vehicle (EV) charging
- Lead system architecture discussion and planning with software development
- Coordinate design documents and unit test plans for software projects
- Communicate with team members and report weekly on project progress
- Ability to interface with management team and customers to assess and communicate risks and tradeoffs for key project deliveries
- Establish and enforce technical best practices including reviews, documentation, testing, QA, and release management
- Manage project plans, resource allocation and respond promptly based on changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong track record of leading Software Engineering teams
- Minimum 10 years of technical engineering experience
- Ability to accommodate the time zone difference to work with teams in Asia and Europe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization and project management skills
- Embedded Software and Hardware experience a plus
- Solid background in C/C++
- Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS a plus
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD, Altium, Allegro a plus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.