SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Project Manager who will be an integral part of our Engineering team. The Project Manager will report directly to the Director of Engineering. A successful candidate will possess strong personal and professional integrity, a proven track record of top-notch organizational, time management and technology skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth. Being a self-starter is essential to your success in this position. In this position, you will be solely responsible for the planning, managing, and reporting of multiple projects involving a mix of external customers, internal customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Hold suppliers and manufacturers accountable to actions and deadlines
- Coordinate with internal resources to maintain timely deliverables for your projects
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders and provide clear summary reporting of project status and schedule
- Create and maintain Gantt project schedules
- Interface and coordinate with customers and engineering to collect and enumerate requirements
- Contribute to the organization and development of project goals, scope, and risks
- Monitor project costs, track progress and recommend adjustments to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project
- Ability to positively motivate team members to work together to complete a project on time that meets the customer’s expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience
- Product manufacturing experience, offshore manufacturing a plus
- Global logistics experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS-Office, MS-Project and Google Suite applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.