Cranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer who will be an integral part of our team. A successful candidate will have worked building hardware and software. Drive the project from start to finish, from architecting the best solutions, managing the supply chain, eliminating waste and redundancy to have a lean product that best serves the use case. Problem Solving skills with the ability to work well under pressure is a must. Skills: Leadership, teamwork, commercial awareness, and good information technology skills needed.
- Technical project management for standard and customized EV Chargers, including features and functionality, options, and costs.
- Work with internal IoTecha stakeholders to integrate existing software with new products.
- Participation in meetings with customers/partners and industry events as a technical expert.
- Contribution into the development of product/services roadmap including analysis of the regulatory framework.
- Create strawman architecture proposals for current and future EV designs.
- Identify and source materials and products for EV Chargers.
- Interface with suppliers and manufacturers for product build actions and deadlines.
- Lead efforts for UL certifications and any other compliance laws and regulations as needed.
- Coordinate with internal resources to maintain timely deliverables for your projects.
- Organize and lead meetings with key stakeholders and provide clear summary reporting of project status and schedule.
- Interface and coordinate with customers and engineering to collect and enumerate requirements.
- Contribute to the organization and development of project goals, scope, and risks.
- Monitor project costs, track progress, and recommend adjustments to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project.
- Ability to positively motivate team members to work together to complete a project on time that meets the customer’s expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of project/product management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building hardware and software products.
- Product manufacturing experience, offshore manufacturing a plus.
- Global logistics experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS-Office, MS-Project and Google Suite applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.