Vice President of Engineering
Cranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated new team member with extensive engineering and project management background to assist the Executive Vice President in all aspects of project management and execution.
• Oversee the management, development, implementation and execution of multiple projects and team members within established timelines
• Management of hardware development, software development, and product engineering teams
• Ability to interface with management team and customers to assess and communicate risks and tradeoffs for key project deliveries
• Establish and enforce technical best practices including reviews, documentation, testing, QA, and release management
• Manage engineering project plans and resource allocation for the department and respond promptly based on changed priorities
• Help grow our engineering team by attracting, hiring, nurturing and developing top tier engineering talent
• Highly organized with the ability to develop streamlined processed to improve efficiencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Minimum 10 years of technical engineering experience
• Ability to accommodate the time zone difference to work with teams in Asia and Europe
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
• Embedded Software and Hardware experience a plus
• Solid background in C/C++
• Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS a plus
• Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD, Altium, Allegro a plus
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Director of Finance & Administration