TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States (Remote optional)
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who will be an integral part of our team. A successful candidate will possess top-notch project management and organizational skills, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Project planning and management for multiple projects
- Coordinate with our engineering, operations and customers to gather requirements, track action items, and provide consistent feedback throughout project lifecycle
- Assist with defining project scope and goals
- Serve as point of contact for the team when multiple parties are assigned to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Manage procurement of engineering materials, ensure quality standards and timely delivery
- Monitor project costs, track progress and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate flow of information between customers and colleagues to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Minimum 5+ years of technical project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Embedded Software and Hardware experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-paid health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Company match
- Fifteen (15) days accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Eight (8) paid holidays
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.