TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER – B2B
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of transportation electrification and clean technologies. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry. We are looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented Technical Support Engineer-B2B to join our team. A successful candidate will possess top-notch customer care experience with a focus on relationship building, organizational skills, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Communicating directly with external customers via phone, email or chat to better understand customer reported issues
- Focus on always providing exceptional customer service
- Manage the opening, status update and closing of support tickets to ensure issue identification and resolution SLAs are met
- Triage all reported customer support issues
- Capability to resolve tier 1 support tickets that may require technical acumen and appropriately escalate complex Tier 2 and 3 tickets
- Collaborate with cross functional internal teams to ensure that issues are resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify and communicate service trends
- Assist customers in understanding how to appropriately use and configure supported application features and functionality
- Assist with application testing activities and internal projects as needed
- Assist with support documentation as needed
- Ability to obtain an in-depth understanding of application functionality and the business processes supported by these applications
- Develop new and maintain existing knowledge-base articles
- Associate’s or Technical degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Business-to-Business Technical Customer Support or Service Helpdesk role
- Demonstrated analytical acumen to identify, triage, and troubleshoot customer software applications
- Experience and enjoyment in communicating with customers regarding technical and solving their issues
- Strong drive to help and solve problems
- Willingness to learn and expand on technical skills to better trouble-shoot problems
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.