System Test Engineer
Cranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced System Test Engineer.
• Conduct firmware verification/validation testing of electric vehicle chargers, hardware modules, and application software
• Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps for unexpected device behavior
• Create test plans and procedures for new products and software changes
• Collaborate with hardware engineers and software developers to identify issues early, provide solutions and initiate corrective actions
• Optimize quality control to ensure issues are addressed and resolved prior to release
• Assist with automating tests
• Define relevant engineering requirements
• Actively participate in product development cycle
• 5 years validation experience or similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
• Experience with Linux, including shell scripting and standard command line utilities
• Knowledge in Python
• Knowledge in C/C++, C#, a plus
• Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python
• Knowledge of Software verification/validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
• Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Strong time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org