SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be an integral part of our Operations team. The Project Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Operations. A successful candidate will possess strong personal and professional integrity, top-notch organizational and technology skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Project planning and management for multiple projects, prepare and deliver project reports, update program resource schedules, supporting documents and corresponding project management plans
- Coordinate with Engineering team and interface with customers to gather requirements, track action items, and provide consistent feedback throughout project lifecycle
- Assist with defining project scope and goals
- Serve as point of contact for the team when multiple parties are assigned to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Monitor project costs, track progress and recommend adjustments, as needed
- Coordinate flow of information between customers and colleagues to ensure objectives are met during each phase of project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS-Office and Google Suite applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior organization and multi-tasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.