SENIOR MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of transportation electrification and clean technologies. We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing and Communications Specialist who will be a strategic leader and contributor to our team. A successful candidate will be proactive and possess strong background in marketing initiatives with a passion for clean tech and promoting our products and mission across all platforms.
- Develop and activate content strategy plan designed to strengthen our brand and product awareness and promote our expertise in the industry
- Define and execute a marketing and communications plan, including, but not limited to, press releases, videos, blog post, LinkedIn and other social media
- Collaborate with sales and senior management teams to fully understand our products and services and communications requirements
- Assist with key industry conferences and events
- Monitor and inform team on emerging clean energy and technology trends, customer motivations, media and competitive trends
- Ensure brand consistency across materials and communications, both internally and externally
- Perform other special projects as directed by VP of Growth
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years relevant marketing and communications experience in technology industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of managing LinkedIn company page and communications
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and lead with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Proficient with MS-Office, Google Suite, Graphic Design software, Content Management systems, and outbound Marketing Tools
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.