SENIOR AWS IOT/CLOUD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Cranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting-edge, fast-growing, global market of transportation electrification and clean technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Senior AWS IoT/Cloud Software Engineer who will be an integral part of our Engineering team. The Senior AWS IoT/Cloud Engineer will report directly to the Head of Cloud Engineering. A successful candidate will possess strong personal and professional integrity, top-notch technology skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Design and optimize core infrastructure within AWS to expand our industry leading EV charger management platform with advanced Edge computing capabilities.
- Research the most applicable AWS IoT technologies for future enhancements of our edge and cloud platform.
- Be proactive in identifying issues, proposing solutions and taking action to design and build AWS IoT Greengrass improvements.
- Collaborate with cloud team on new technologies, trade-offs, and emerging design patterns.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of AWS IoT Greengrass V2 solution architectures are required. Knowledge of AWS IoT Greengrass V1 is desired.
- BS Computer Science and related work experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience building and delivering industrial IoT cloud-enabled products on AWS.
- Solid understanding of Java programing language.
- Hands-on experience with AWS IoT Core, AWS IoT Greengrass cloud services, AWS Lambda, and OTA Updates.
- Experience with software development methodology such as Agile/Scrum preferred.
- Experience with an embedded OS, SDKs, MQTT, and services for IoT devices and IoT edge devices.
- Working knowledge of major common data streaming and database frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing data collection and storage based on time series databases.
- Industry expertise in an IoT heavy industry such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Resources, and Retail is preferred.
- Knowledge of the edge/gateway vendor ecosystem.
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.