Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry. We are looking for an experienced Senior AWS Cloud Software Engineer who will be an integral part of our DevOps team. The Senior Cloud Platform Engineer will report directly to the Head of Cloud Engineering. A successful candidate will possess strong personal and professional integrity, top-notch technology skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
• Research the most applicable AWS technologies for future enhancements of our cloud platform
• Assist with design and build of cloud infrastructure improvements
• Collaborate with cloud team on new technologies, trade-offs and emerging design patterns
• BS Computer Science, related work experience is required
• 5+ years proven hands-on experience in developing highly scalable, event-driven, distributed back-end services.
• Experience in building products utilizing AWS IoT platform
• 3 years hands-on experience in developing solutions using AWS Cloud services, such as AWS Lambda, AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, AWS IoT Core, Cloud Formation
• Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication
• Working knowledge of major common data streaming and database frameworks
• Experience designing and developing data collection and storage based on time series databases
• Industry expertise in an IoT heavy industry such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Resources, and Retail is preferred
• Knowledge of the edge/gateway vendor ecosystem
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-paid health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Company match
- Fifteen (15) days accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Eight (8) paid holidays
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Director of Finance & Administration