DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States (Hybrid)
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry. We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst who will be an integral part of our Operations team reporting to the Senior Director of Business Operations. A successful candidate will possess top-notch cost management and analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Perform project and product cost tracking and analysis of actual vs estimate
- Create purchase orders and assist with vendor onboarding and management
- Perform general business expense tracking and analysis
- Assist with inventory and logistics management
- Identify areas for cost savings, process improvement and streamlining
- Establish and develop relationships with management, external partners and stakeholders
- Other duties and special projects as directed by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration
- 2-4 years finance, accounting or business operations experience
- Manufacturing or technology industry experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS-Office and Google Suite applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and reassess priorities
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.