DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the automotive and EV charging industry. We are looking for a detail-orientated Manufacturing Engineer to act as the technical interface between engineering staff and our external manufacturers. In this role you will work to deploy new products as well as support our manufacturing partners with existing product lines. Our close-knit engineering team collaborates on unique and novel solutions to complex problems. All of our engineers work in a collaborative, dynamic, multi-discipline product development environment. If you’re up for the challenge, apply today!
- Identifies quality issues and defects. Develop and applying root cause corrective actions.
- Ensures proper distribution of product provisioning data from manufacturing to customer-facing production systems.
- Support in-house developed fixtures deployed in manufacturing lines that provide testing and software deployment.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed manufacturing instructions to support new processes and fixtures.
- Provides technical guidance and assistance to external manufacturers.
- Create and deploy solutions to production problems.
- Assists with the supply chain logistics.
- Provide both remote and occasional onsite support for IoTecha manufacturing locations in Asia.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of manufacturing experience
- At least 2 years’ experience with PCB or related industry manufacturing
- Experience with manufacturing devices that contain embedded firmware/software
- Experience with design for manufacturing a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-paid health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) Company match
- Fifteen (15) days accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year
- Eight (8) paid holidays
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.