MANAGER – ACCOUNTING & REPORTING
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager who will be a hands-on contributor to our accounting and financial reporting. The position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and is an integral member of the finance team. A successful candidate will possess strong technical accounting skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
- Perform and manage all aspects of general accounting, monthly and quarterly reporting in accordance with GAAP
- Monitor accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure that all A/P invoicing and A/R billing are accurate and timely
- Enhance internal control policies and procedures
- Research and resolve accounting issues
- Assist with preparation of financials and schedules for tax and audit activities
- Analyze financial data to assist with preparation of financial forecasts
- Assist with implementation of ERP system
- Other special accounting and finance projects as directed by Management
- Establish and develop relationships with senior management, external partners and stakeholders
- The position is flexible with a combination of remote work / in-office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA a plus
- 5+ years relevant experience with some public accounting experience preferred
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Regulatory and SEC reporting and compliance experience a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on with strong analytical skills
- Proficient with MS-Office products and QuickBooks
- ERP implementation experience
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.