HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager who will be a hands-on leader and contributor to our team. A successful candidate will possess strong background in HR initiatives including, but not limited to: talent acquisition, compensation and benefits administration, policy development, professional training and development, and employee relations.
- Manage recruiting, including creating and posting job descriptions, screening and interviewing candidates, hiring and onboarding new employees
- Provide support in all matters related to employee relations including performance management, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, and compensation and benefits
- Coordinate training of managers and employees training, which may include interviewing, proper communications related to terminations, promotions, and performance reviews, diversity and inclusion, and sexual harassment prevention
- Manage payroll and assist with compensation planning and analysis
- Administer employee benefits programs
- Responsible for leave management, including Paid Time Off and statutory leave programs
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and recommended best practices
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law
- Maintain company Human Resources Information Systems database
- Other duties and projects as directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-10 years relevant HR Generalist experience
- Previous experience as sole HR Professional preferred
- Working knowledge of employment‐related laws and regulations required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to lead with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Proficient with MS-Office and Google Suite
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you shortly.