HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Hardware Design Engineer to join our small and growing team! You will be delivering products to Leaders in the Electric Vehicle industry.
- Understanding of hardware design process including requirements generation, preliminary design, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
- Expertise with both digital and analog circuit design
- Experience with EMC/FCC/UL compliance
- Expertise with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD, Altium Allegro
- Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and other complex measurement devices
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of related experience
- AC/DC power supply design
- Familiarity with code revision management tools such as Git
- Familiarity with cost-optimized design practices for volume production
- Software experience in C/C++ for the purposes of developing bring-up and test code
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.