HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
DESCRIPTIONCranbury, NJ, United States
Join a small and dynamic startup team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Hardware Design Engineer to contribute on an expert team creating unique designs in areas such as AC/DC power control, safety controls, embedded processing and human machine interfaces.
- Understanding of hardware design process including requirements generation, preliminary design, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test
- Expertise with both digital and analog circuit design
- Experience with EMC/FCC/UL compliance
- Expertise with schematic capture and PCB layout tools such as OrCAD, Altium, Allegro
- Expertise in laboratory debug techniques using digital scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and other complex measurement devices
- Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of related experience in hardware design
- AC/DC power supply design/power control
- Experience with high voltage designs
- Familiarity with DFM, cost optimized design practices for volume production and FMEA
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.