SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Cranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry. You will directly contribute to software in new and existing products.
We’re looking for dynamic and self-motivated Software Engineers who are experienced in embedded software development. We’re seeking individuals at various levels with leadership opportunities available.
- • Participate/lead in software development projects related to Electric Vehicle (EV) charging applications
- • Participate in system architecture discussion and planning with software development
- • Write design documents and unit test plans for software projects
- • Communicate with team members and report weekly on project progress
- • Assist with the execution of projects
- • BS Electrical Engineering or BS Computer Science, related work experience is a plus
- • A solid current background in C/C++, embedded hardware & software designs
- • Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS
- • Experience in software development with a distinguished track record for technically demanding projects
- • Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills
- • A team player able to accommodate the time zone difference to collaborate with teams in Taiwan, China, and Europe
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Company-sponsored health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Company paid group benefits: Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Eight (8) paid holidays
Benefits are subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.