EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ LEADER
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Software Engineer who is experienced in delivery of embedded software applications on ARM platform. You will lead our embedded SW development team and collaborate with partners abroad.
- Lead/ Participate in software development projects related to Electric Vehicle (EV) charging applications
- Participate in system architecture discussion and planning with software development
- Write design documents and unit test plans for software projects
- Communicate with team members and report weekly on project progress
- Manage the execution of projects
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, and 5+ years related experience
- A solid background in C/C++, embedded hardware and software designs
- Experience with embedded Linux operating system and RTOS
- 5+ years of experience in software development with a distinguished track record for technically demanding projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and documentation skills
- A self-motivted team player able to accommodate the time zone difference to collaborate with teams in Taiwan, China and Europe
- Minimal travel to Taiwan, China and Europe, as needed
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you shortly.