Cranbury, NJ, United States
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Technician.
• Setup, configure and maintain equipment used in the product testing lab
• Monitoring of equipment under test ensuring availability for remote users
• Setup and configuration of hardware and fixturing
• Effectively communicate status of active equipment configurations
• Create and maintain documentation for testing configurations
• Rework of electrical and mechanical devices including wiring and component replacement
• Mechanical fabrication of test fixtures including rudimentary woodworking and metalworking
• Experience with PCB rework of fine pitch SMT components
• High School/GED is required, an Associate degree is preferred
• Electronic and mechanical skills; Electronic background is more useful
• Experience in a lab / testing environment
• PCB repairs
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org