DevOps – Senior Cloud Platform Engineer
Cranbury, NJ location or Remote US-located
Join a dynamic team working in the cutting edge, fast growing, global market of Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You will be delivering products to some of the leading names in the market, as well as new players in this exciting industry.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Platform Engineer who will be an integral part of our DevOps team. The Senior Cloud Platform Engineer will report directly to the Head of Cloud Engineering. A successful candidate will possess strong personal and professional integrity, top-notch technology skills, and a commitment to collaboration and company growth.
• Manage highly available, customer-facing environments on AWS
• CloudFormation or similar automated toolsets (scripting configuration and managing infrastructure)
• Develop automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins (highly preferred) or similar automation server
• Deploy and manage applications in AWS (prior experience in built out an environment)
• Set standards, processes and policies to ensure executional excellence and enable efficiency in cloud delivery portfolio and projects
• BS Computer Science, related work experience is required
• 5+ years in the engineering space with 3 of those recent years in a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer/DevOps role
• Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
• Experience working with AWS: EC2, Route53, VPC, ElastiCache
• Experience with monitoring services: Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Datadog
• Experience in scripting languages such as Bash, Python
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience.
IoTecha is an equal opportunity employer. IoTecha will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex (including sexual harassment and pregnancy), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.
Director of Finance & Administration